Robinson's Requiem for 3DO - French version - Forum Gametronik
IPB

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Robinson's Requiem for 3DO - French version, he he
Le Taon
posté 25/01/10 - 21:33
Message #1

Recrue

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25/01/10
Membre no 55 668
GTrons: 10

Not long ago I tried to hack one of the greatest 3DO games - Robinson's Requiem (in the first version of this hack I have removed some enemies - spiders and Pterodictiles (they are not important to go through but can destroy humans eyes). So I have found one file in the sub derectory, where all of the items were duplicated in ... French! So I replaced all of the item names blushing.gif and now - what we've get? ya - French version of that game. It can be played on 3DO emulator with patched bios (No RSA Bios - I don't know - if I can put the link to that bios here - If YES - so tell me please. If not - use messages in profile. This bios allow to play all hacked 3DO games.

For now I need some time to compile that game and test it - but tommorrow or in 2-3 days I can give you the hacked game smartass.gif

some screens:

--------------------
Je suis russu, je peux lire en francais, mais je rйpondrai en anglais. C'est porquoi si vous voulez s'adresser а moi et recevoir en rйponse correcte - ferez ce en anglais (trиs compliquement utiliser par dictionnaire chaque fois

I'm Russian - I can read French, but I will speak English, so if you want to ask me something - best do it in English - it's very hard to use dictionary all the time.

If you want to ask me something - use ICQ (in the profile)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lenny
posté 25/01/10 - 22:19
Message #2

Gardien du temple ...

Inscrit : 17/02/05
Lieu : Paris
Membre no 7 112
GTrons: 75106

Ouaaaaah Fallout 3 laugh.gif

Sorry ... great news, just a move of files and then ... french version, curiosity always pay tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Le Taon
posté 25/01/10 - 22:23
Message #3

Recrue

Membre no 55 668

yah - it was not so hard blush.gif just several minutes of searching in the derictory - and we've got local version.

Ce message a été modifié par Le Taon - 25/01/10 - 22:26.

--------------------
Je suis russu, je peux lire en francais, mais je rйpondrai en anglais. C'est porquoi si vous voulez s'adresser а moi et recevoir en rйponse correcte - ferez ce en anglais (trиs compliquement utiliser par dictionnaire chaque fois

I'm Russian - I can read French, but I will speak English, so if you want to ask me something - best do it in English - it's very hard to use dictionary all the time.

+Quote Post
Lenny
posté 25/01/10 - 22:29
Message #4

Gardien du temple ...

Inscrit : 17/02/05
Lieu : Paris
Membre no 7 112
GTrons: 75106

Maybe this is working on other 3DO games ... I had some, I 'll looking for that next time I plugged 3DO and games on TV laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Le Taon
posté 25/01/10 - 22:36
Message #5

Recrue

Membre no 55 668

hm. Robinson's Requiem was made by Silmarils - it's a French firm as far as I remember wink.gif So that will be working only on Robinsons. Another translation of 3DO game was made by a man Undertaker - he translates the game "Lucienes Quest" into Russian using hex Editor. That was really hard - and for now the project is about 60%. It starts about 2 years ago. I've got a very old patch, which translates several words in the meny and first dialogs

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dark Kariya
posté 25/01/10 - 23:55
Message #6

La Poisse de l'Abri

Inscrit : 12/06/06
Lieu : Dans le Medoc
Membre no 24 902
GTrons: 79550

Citation
Ouaaaaah Fallout 3 laugh.gif

Il manque les gros guns et le déchiquetage de corps sur ses screens.

Citation
hm. Robinson's Requiem was made by Silmarils - it's a French firm as far as I remember wink.gif

Ho yes... and a new French developer (DotEmu) have decided to have Robinson's Requiem's (and other like The Ishars or Deus) rights and they demand all abandonwore sites to stop to distribute them... in all language. Result: if you want to play with R², Deus or the Ishars in PC, you must go to Good Old Games, with English version only. For other languages, it's a big INY (DTC in English). Fench firms have always good attitude...

Je ne sais pas comment le prendra DotEmu... whistling.gif

Ce message a été modifié par Dark Kariya - 25/01/10 - 23:55.

+Quote Post
Le Taon
posté 26/01/10 - 04:32
Message #7

Recrue

Membre no 55 668

I can provide here a link for 3DO Bios without RSA? It will be nescesary to play that hack

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

RSS Version bas débit Nous sommes le : 15/12/19 - 16:03